Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Internet Art Assignment (2)

My second idea for this assignmet is about Korean food culture.
I may put some information about its origin, stories, medical facts, how to eat,
how to cook, what you need, how spicy and etc.
And also, I think it will make it comical if I put some weird Korean food in foreigner's view, such as jellyfish salad, alive oxtopus sasimi, and dogmeat soup.
The purpose of my website is to expand comprehension of cultural divirsity and to explore other cultures' exciting characteristics in the era of Globalization.

Websites
- Zenkimchi.com ; 15 Strangest Foods
(sweet potato ice-cream)
- The delicious life
- egForums : Why can't Korean food become mainstream?, Kimchi for the masses?
- The secret of Korean food
- Korean cuisine: Wikipedia
- Korean food
- Koreainfogate : recipes
- visitKorea.co.kr

No comments: